For a complete list of our job opportunities, go to the Apply Online tab.
Here are some of the key things to know about the hiring process at Front Range Community College.
Applying for Jobs
- You'll need to apply specifically for each position you are interested in. We do not keep resumes on file for future openings.
- You must complete a separate application packet for each position for which you want to apply.
Following Application Directions
- It is very important that you read job announcements closely. Gear your application materials toward the position for which you are applying.
- Follow the directions on how to apply per the job announcement. The application process may be different for different jobs.
- Please review job requirements carefully. If you do not meet minimum requirements of a position, your application packet will be rejected.
What Happens Once You Apply
- Application packets that are incomplete will not go to the next round of the hiring process. Only completed packets will move forward for screening.
- All complete application packets are reviewed for minimum requirements after the closing date of the position.
- Application packets from all applicants that meet the minimum requirements of the position will be forwarded to the search committee to be reviewed and scored against predetermined criteria. Then the committee will determine which candidates to interview.
- Some positions may require that you go through an exam phase before your interview. (The state personnel system as defined by the Colorado Constitution requires that all jobs within the classified system are filled through competitive tests for merit and fitness.)
- Depending on the job you are applying for, there may be more specific steps to follow (as required by the state of Colorado's hiring process.)
- Interviews can be conducted in person or via Skype, depending on various circumstances.
- All faculty candidates are required to provide a teaching presentation at their interview.
- We notify all applicants once the search is complete and the position has been filled.
- Applicants are welcome to e-mail us for a status update at FRCC.HumanResources@frontrange.edu.
After the Interview
- Typically, we conduct professional reference checks after doing interviews.
- For all teaching positions requiring a degree, hired candidates must provide official transcripts within 45 days of hire. For non-teaching positions that require a degree, we conduct employment verification.