Steps for completing your application
Please use the following Internet Browsers to complete your application: FireFox, Chrome, or Safari. *Not all versions of Internet Explorer are supported, so please do not use.
1. Create a Profile
- Identify position to apply, please note FRCC does not accept paper or unsolicited applications
- Start your profile by either uploading a resume, copying/pasting a resume, or creating a resume
- Enter contact Information
- Enter education information
2. Upload all Attachments
Your application will not be fully considered unless all required profile attachments are uploaded.
* Please note: All attachments must be uploaded on Step 5: Profile Attachments
- Cover Letter is required for all positions
- Resume/CV is required for all positions
- Transcripts, required for teaching, tutoring, and interrpreting positions
- Review uploaded resume
- Review/Edit Profile - Please ensure you complete the application for full consideration
3. Complete Application
- Complete the application including a brief summary of employment history with dates of employment and hours worked per week
4. Submit Application
- Once you submit your application, a confirmation screen will display. After a few moments the system will automatically direct you back to the home screen.
- You will receive an email confirming submission of your application. If you do not receive the email (please check spam/junk folders), please log back into the system and ensure application is complete.
Should you have any technical issues while submitting your application, please call 303-678-3804 or email FRCC.HumanResources@frontrange.edu. It's helpful if you can include screenshots of the issue you are experiencing.
Outreach & Enrollment Representative
"I work on a great team at a great institution. It’s an environment that supports new ideas."